Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

.

Wentworth Miller Helped A Lot

SOURCE: MIMOT

Ohh there he is Mr. Wentworth Miller. Well what can I say?! All about him is already written in internet. Anyway I just have to say this, that this guy HELPED me a lot to forget my dumbass ex-boyfriend hehe. Weird isn't it, but yeah that's true, I'm not joking. Watching him in prison break is more like kinda .. hmmm "I assumed that I am Dr. Tancredi" haha. The series also helped me to think that there are people pala that we need to treasure or appreciate with rather than keeping people who don't even know how to care someone who cares for them so much. Hmmm, You feel me?! huh?!

I am also inspired about the LOVE for a brother (coz I don't have a brother) and a LOVE for a woman. That they are willing to go farther just to be with them.

Prison Break's journey is about a GOOD MAN who wants to save his brother but that requires getting his hands dirty. So how far across that line can a good man go before you can no longer call him good.

Well forget about it. All i can say is that there's something about this guy that make girls go "CRAZY" and it is because of his KILLER EYES. I can say my weakness also is the "EYES" hehe. (Btw, girls in japan got fainted and cried when he visited there) hehehe

I think his eyes is always a bit angry or the way he stares and so intense, it makes him more interesting and mysterious. The soft voice also especially when he whisper grrr shitness, so no wonder!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home