Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

.

LINDSAY LOHAN WANTS TO ADOPT

Lindsay Lohan wants to adopt a child.

The "Mean Girls" actress – who recently confirmed she is in a relationship with DJ Samantha Ronson – is looking forward to becoming a mother, and would like to help a child in need.

She said: "At some point, I want to adopt a kid as well. A child in need or a newborn from another country, I'm not sure."

Although the 22-year-old star – who has completed three stints in rehab for alcohol and drug problems – admits she is "happy" in her relationship with Ronson, she stops short of crediting the DJ with helping her get her life back on track.

Instead, Lindsay claims the positive changes in her are solely down to her desire to change.

She said: "People can think what they want. I'm really happy, and that's all that matters. She's a really great person.

"But I think that anything that's change in my life is because of me. I've gone through it and I've had to deal with it and I've made the decision to move forward. So yeah, she's a great person."

The actress added she is proud at the way she has managed to turn her life around – in 2006 she was publicly criticized by producers for being "irresponsible and unprofessional" during the filming of "Georgia Rule" – and is certain she will never return to rehab.

She told Britain's Marie Claire magazine: "I've learned. I'll never go back. And it's not a never-say-never type of thing – it's just I know. I know."

Source: BANG Showbiz


Lindsay Lohan Movie Stills from 2007 "Georgia Rule"


From: www.news.celebritywonder.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home